LOUISVILLE CORPORATE GAMES COVID-19 OPERATIONS PLAN
The Louisville Corporate Games presented by Humana (LCG) 2023 is comprised of 14 different activities that will take place on various fields and courts at Kentucky Country Day School.
In the event that COVID-19 safety protocols are necessary for the 2023 LCG, our team at the Louisville Sports Commission (LSC) has developed the below operations plan that will provide a great event experience while ensuring we adhere to COVID-19 protocols for the health and safety of all our participants. Our number one goal is to ensure all of our participants, staff and volunteers have a safe and fun experience.
The following are highlights of the COVID plan:
- Participants will be required to wear protective masks or buffs when not competing in events.
- LCG staff and volunteers will wear protective face coverings at all times and protective gloves when appropriate.
- LCG staff will work with team captains, staff and volunteers to ensure we have contact tracing information for all participants.
- LCG staff will communicate with team captains regarding all new health and safety guidelines.
- Companies will be required to provide their team members with face coverings, which are to be worn during any non-competition activity.
- Event staff will do temperature checks with all participants as they enter the property. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or above will be excluded from participating in LCG.
- Staff and volunteers will also have their temperature taken prior to the event and anyone who has a temperature of 100.4 degrees will be sent home.
- LSC will not provide hydration or food for participants. Companies are allowed to provide hydration and food for their employees. All liquids must be served in individual bottles and food must be prepackaged.
- Hand washing and sanitizing stations will be available in key areas throughout the venue.
- There will be ample sanitation options such as sinks or hand sanitizer stations immediately outside each portable toilet cluster. Volunteers will continuously clean throughout the event day. The number of portable toilets will be increased to lower the ratio of race participants per portable toilet.
- The layout of the various events and event queuing lines will be adjusted to ensure social distancing.
- Venue set-up and flow will be reconfigured to encourage physical distancing.
- LCG rules of play for all events will be updated to promote social distancing.